Saturday, July 7, 2012

PDX Etsy Team's Christmas In July Sale!

My PDX Etsy Team is having a Christmas in July Sale!  There are 40 participating shops, each with unique handcrafted items that you won't find anywhere else!  Shop early for Christmas gifts, or treat yo' self to something special! 






And of course, I will be offering  a special discount for the sale!  This will be my very first sale, so I'm pretty excited about it!  Get 10% off my entire shop!  So if you've been thinking, "hm, I wonder how blissful Lavender Bliss could be..."  Go for it! 





Or maybe you've thought, "That Walk in the Woods soap sounds fresh and northwesterny.."  Now's the time!


Or maybe you've been curious about my new laundry soap.  There simply isn't a better time to try it out!

The sale starts July 12th!  All of the details, including links to other participating shops, can be found HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment