Friday, June 1, 2012

Soap Crayons!

I've wanted to make soap crayons for quite a long time.  I knew my girls would love them, and I knew they'd be a big hit for a lot of other kiddos out there too!  I finally got around to making some during my last Soaping Day, so here they are!







They come in a 4-pack, although not every pack contains blue.  I didn't make enough of those this time around.  Oops!  Next time I make them there will be one of each color for sure!  :)

These crayons are now live on my Etsy store! 

6 comments:

  1. Love these! My son would go crazy for these. Adding them to my neverending To Do list. Stooped by from SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOh love these! :-)

    Stopped by through SITS.

    Danica
    www.danicaeverafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the vibrant colors! I'm here from SITS - have a happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable, I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Anne-Marie! Coming from you that means a lot! I used your lab colors, and it really makes them stand out! :)

      Delete