Sunday, January 19, 2014

I'm Back!

Yes, I'm back!

2013 was quite the wild ride, and I'm very thankful to be over and done with it.  I'm going to look back and call it one of the greatest "learning year's" of my life, but the learning wasn't easy.  It was painful, brutal, messy, mucky, gross, nasty, and bleh! 

I'm coming back, not as the old me, but as an entirely different person.  Crazy, but true.

Thank you to everyone who has thought about me and/or prayed for me this past year!  It really means a lot to me.

2014 is looking up already!  Two weeks ago things were going so well that I thought, "Hey, I should reopen my business."  Actually, I've been thinking about it for months and months, pretty much ever since I closed it.  But I knew that I and my family weren't ready until now. 

And Now, is the time!

My Etsy store is back open and ready to sell, and I'm heading into a brand new soap studio, and I couldn't be more thrilled!

Again, thank you, thank you!  And I hope to talk to some of you and become more regular about blogging here in the coming days and weeks.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Amy! Best wishes to you as you relaunch your business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! Glad you are able to do what you love. :)

    ReplyDelete

  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete