Thursday, May 24, 2012

Custom Order Brain Soaps!

When I first started this whole soap making thang I had no idea what I was getting into.  I thought I'd make pretty fru fru soaps, maybe cupcakes or butterflies or something.

I had no idea that my top seller would be brains.

But they are.

And frankly, I'm kind of warming up to the brains.  They're kind of pretty, when you look at them from the right angle.


Too bad I'm not a better photographer!  I'm workin' on it!

But these aren't just brains, they're special order brains!  Made with a custom fragrance and color for a party.  I have no idea what kind of party, but I'm sure having brain soaps there will make it extra special.

Now to wrap them up and send them to their new home!

Think you might need some brains?  I have my standard Bag O' Brains, but if those don't suit your taste I can make them however you like as a custom order.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your custom order! Stopping by from SITS Saturday Sharefest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have thought brain soaps would be a top seller!! Ha!
    I bet your house smells yummy!!
    Saying Hi from SITS today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun thing to do. With the incredible popularity of zombies right now, I'm not surprised they are a big seller. They look great.

    Stopping by from SITS.

    ReplyDelete